Service and Maintenance Agreements
At Barrier Electric we believe in providing our commercial clients with the most cost efficient service plans that cover all of their yearly maintenance. If you are interested in learning more about our service and maintenance agreements, give us a call.
That’s why we’ve created our special maintenance plans for business customers. Our service and maintenance plans are tailored to your desires, and administered on an equally custom-tailored schedule. Our fees are versatile, permitting you to buy an agreement and pay on a quarterly or yearly basis. After one considers the price related to hiring an electrician on individual service calls, it always justifies a service agreement, with its associated reduction in labor charges.
Our maintenance and repair agreements go over the most commonly requested services, including:
- Light bulb replacement
- Ballast replacement
- Electrical and specialty receptacle testing replacement
- Electrical and specialty receptacle moves, adds, and changes
- Dedicated circuit installations
- Surge protection and UPS installation and replacement
- Generator testing and maintenance
- Electrical wiring diagnosis, installation, and replacement
- Data cabling diagnosis, installation, and replacement
- Electrical panel service and circuit breaker replacement
The above list isn’t complete, and we’ll happily work out an agreement that addresses your specific desires at a value you’ll love. we also offer ten off all labor charges related to projects not covered in our agreement, saving you extra cash. With a deal like this, receiving professional electrical service from an American State Certified Electrical Contractor, you cannot fail.
Our service and maintenance customers have been unconditionally satisfied with the services and pricing we provide, and we’ll readily provide you with references upon request.